Friday, September 24, 2010

You're not afraid of it all





i'm so thankful for the opprotunites i've been given, i'm truly blessed with the life i live. a simple question is posed to almost everyone i talk to. what do you wanna be when you grow up? simple yes. but does everyone have an answer? not even close. i can say that the majority of people i talk to have not a clue as to what they want to be when the "grow up", but me i've been following my dreams since i was little. working in the fashion industry was what i'm destined to do. what i was just drawn to. and since following by passion, and following with such an energy i've been able to do things other dream about. do i still have a lot to work towards? of course. and i'm learning something new everyday. am i exhusted? more than anything. and i'm pretty sure my body hates me. but with each thing i do, i know that i'm one step closer to the career and life that i know i can achive.




"To live every day as if it had been stolen from death, that is how I would like to live. To feel the joy of life, as Eve felt the joy of life. To separate oneself from the burden, the angst, the anguish that we all encounter every day. To say I am alive, I am wonderful, I am. I am. That is something to aspire to."

No comments:

Post a Comment