Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Putting the past away. Today is a beginning

I don't know what it is, but every time around this year I get an anxious feeling that I need to do something with my life. I took time out, and isolated myself for a bit to do a purging of my life. physically, emotionally, and mentally. giving up on those relationships, that were just draining, always fegining that i was happy to see that other person, and trying to keep up a dying middle school friendship. it's mentally draining trying to keep up this facade of what others what me to be. this "purge" is what it took for me to wake up and realize that i don't need to hold on to lost causes, i can be who i want, wear what i want, and live me life for me.i'm more comfortable than ever with who i am, and what i am going to become. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are




No comments:

Post a Comment